Avast is one of the best antivirus companies in the market which help users in many ways. It provides complete help and security to the system of the users and provides them the leverage of playing games and visiting websites on the internet.
There are numerous services offered by Avast which not only help the users in their daily work but it also provides complete assistance in their daily work. It can happen sometimes that the users might be in need of Avast Antivirus Reinstallation. It is very easy to reinstall the software but the main thing that plays the actual trick is to use correct steps that would help the user in the complete process.
The process to Reinstall Avast Antivirus can only be performed when the users are using the antivirus currently. If you are not using the Avast Antivirus and you are looking for software that would keep your system away from any kind of virus, malware, Trojans then you can always read, How to Install and Download Avast Antivirus for reliable steps of the process.
To help the users in the process, we have provided some steps that would help the users in the process to Reinstall Avast Antivirus. These steps are unique and they would provide complete help and solutions for the issue. So to complete the process without any hassle, keep reading the blog.
Why Would You Reinstall Avast Antivirus?
Avast Antivirus Reinstallation process can only be needed when the users feed some wrong command in the antivirus. It can also be faced by the users when they ignore any kind of important message from the antivirus or when they feed some wrong command in the antivirus.
Steps to Reinstall Avast Antivirus
The process is divided into two parts. In the first part, you need to Uninstall antivirus and then you need to reinstall the antivirus.
Uninstall Avast Antivirus
- To start with the process, you need to uninstall the antivirus with the help of aswclear.exe.
- Download the software to complete the process smoothly. Search for the software in your default browser and download it from an authentic website.
- Now, remove all the DVD’s and CD’s from the computer and restart the system.
- As the system is back online, select the option of safe mode to continue the process. To do so, use F8 button to go to select the option.
- As the system comes in the Safe Mode, double-click on the downloaded software.
- Click on the Remove option so that the antivirus is removed from the system easily.
- It would ask you to restart the system to complete the process.
- As the system restarts, click on the Avast Antivirus option and uninstall the antivirus.
- As the process of antivirus un-installation completes, you can move to the next step i.e. Avast Antivirus Reinstallation.
Reinstall Avast Antivirus
- If you already have the antivirus downloaded in the system, you can install it directly through the setup.
- In case, you don’t have Setup then, you can download it from the internet.
- As the process starts, accept the license agreement and continue with the process.
- Check all the boxes which you think are necessary.
- As you will hit continue, the software will automatically start downloading the software that you have selected in the start of the process of installation of the Avast Antivirus.
- Keep clicking Next after each Step till you reach the final stage.
- As the process completes, restart the computer to successfully complete the Avast Antivirus Reinstallation
So these are some of the steps that you can use to complete the process to Reinstall Avast Antivirus. Once you have reinstalled the antivirus, it is very necessary that you update the antivirus with the latest version of Avast Antivirus. To know about the steps to Update Avast Antivirus, you can always visit our website. You would also find some interesting information about other antivirus and can also get solutions while facing some kind of issue.