Norton is one of the best antivirus companies in the market that helps the users in numerous ways and it provides complete help and solutions for the issues related to security of the system. There are various models of Norton antivirus available for the use of people and sometimes, it can happen that the users might face Norton Error 9999, 174 in their Norton antivirus.
It is very necessary for the users to get complete solutions for these issues as it creates a lot of problems in the antivirus and it also slows down the system making the data of the users unsafe and insecure. While using this product, it is very necessary for the users to keep it up-to-date so that it can function properly and can also solve the problems of the users. To get steps to Update Norton Antivirus, a user must visit our website and get proper steps for the process.
To help the users in the complete process, we have provided them with some steps that would help them solve Norton Error Code 9999, 174. We suggest you follow all the steps carefully to solve the issue.
Symptoms of Norton Error 9999, 174
While using Norton antivirus, it can happen many times that the users might face issues but there are some symptoms that would help the users in knowing that their products are affected by Norton Error Code 174, 9999.
- The interruption in the active software program
- Computer system crashing frequently
- Windows operating system getting slow
Causes of Norton Error 9999, 174
Below are some reasons that can help knowing about the Norton Error Code 174, 9999 in our system.
- Incomplete Installation of product.
- It can also happen due to obsolete device drivers or managers
- When the operating system is not updated.
- It can also happen due to impaired Windows Registry Entries.
Steps to Solve Norton Error Code 174, 9999
- To start with the process, you need to click on the Start button from the taskbar.
- Now, in the search bar, type System Restore and hit Enter.
- From the search results, you must click on System Restore option.
- After that, you need to enter an administrator password when prompted.
- Now, you must follow the steps one-by-one.
- Now, you have to select a relevant restore point.
- At last, you have to Restore your PC.
- To start with this process, you need to click on the Start button on the taskbar.
- Now, you must enter Command in the search bar.
- After that, you need to click Enter key along with CTRL-Shift key
- Now, you will see a permission box on the screen of your system.
- Here, you must click on Yes to continue with the process.
- Now, Command prompt will appear on the screen
- Here, you need to type SFC /scan now and hit Enter.
So, these are some of the steps that would help you in solving Norton Error Code 9999, 174. All the steps are very effective and they provide complete solutions for the issues related to Error 9999 or 174. In case, you face some kind of issue in the working of the steps then you can visit our website and get complete steps to continue with the process. You would also find some interesting information about Norton Antivirus.